|Kategori tipi||Yonga ve kesici öğütücüler|
|Kategori||Yonga ve kesici öğütücüler|
|Hacim||1 - 1|
- machine in stock
- after the technical review
- German production
- year of production 1996
- 3597 mth
- charging hole 600 x 800 mm
- rotor diameter 315 mm
- rotor length 600 mm
- HYDRAULIC DRAWER
- total power 18.5 kW
- number of knives 16 pieces
- rotating cutting knives 40 x 40 mm
- height of the pressure drawer 270 mm
- 16 and 13 mm sieve
- rotor speed 80-120 rpm
- diameter of the extraction nozzle fi 200 mm
- length 200 cm
- width 120 cm
- height 120 cm
- weight 1200 kg
The chipper can process a wide range of wood waste that accumulates, for example in carpentry or carpentry workshops, saw mills or in the furniture industry. This list includes pallets and crates, as well as long and short cuts of wood, veneers, chipboards, fibreboards, plywood, as well as carpentry products such as voluminous furniture, window profiles, doors and stairs.
The advantages of the chipper are:
- Individually arranged knives, so they do not get stuck on hard material and the chipper does not stop.
- Knives and knife holders are bolted, making maintenance and service easy.
- The rotor bearing is lowered, making it dust resistant. Very solidly made, which guarantees stable operation.
- The chipper is mounted on rocker elements, making it particularly stable and quiet in use.
- Solid steel construction.
- It has a hydraulic drawer that presses the chopped material against the rotating knives.
- The sieve is screwed, so it can be quickly and easily replaced as needed.
Fiyat ve Koşullar
|Için Satıyor:||Dünya çağında|
Derecelendirme oluşturmak için kullandığımız bilgi türleri: